ZWL.TREKAPT.CO.ZW is a multi vendor e-commerce store. This is the place to trade your goods and services securely without worrying about being scammed. This eCommerce platform has been developed to establish a market place for buyers and sellers with a particular focus on individuals to medium enterprises.
Trekapt is a registered IT company which offers web based solutions to companies and individuals in Southern Africa. We Pride our-self for staying at the cutting edge of Technology. Besides design and development, we offer other add-on web related services like Internet marketing, SEO services, UX Design,Site maintenance and many more. Visit https://zimwebtech.co.zw for these services
Restriction on Use
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this policy or our General website terms and conditions of use
- not to use the Site to commit any act of fraud
- not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code
- not to use the Site for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam
- not to use the Site to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’)
- not to use the Site in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity
- not to use the Site in any manner that harms minors
- not to promote any unlawful activity
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing
- not to use the Site to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks
- not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods
- to comply with the provisions relating to our Intellectual Property Rights and Software contained in our General website terms and conditions of use.
Terms and conditions applicable to vendors
“Content” : means the textual, visual or audio content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes content such as advertising material, and all other product or service related material Posted by you.
“Our Website” : means any website of Trekapt Marketplace, and includes all web pages controlled by us.
“Post”: means place on or into Our Website any Content or material of any sort by any means.
“Product”: means any item offered for sale by you on Our Website, whether physical goods or downloads.
“Service”: means all of the services available from Our Website, whether free or charged.
- The relationship between us is solely that:
- in consideration of a fee charged by us, we provide for you an Internet market place as an arm’s length contractor.
- we act as your agent solely in the collection of money paid by your buyer.
- we are not partners or joint venturers.
- If you place a Product for sale on Our Website, you do so subject to these terms.
- Although we are not a party to your contract with a buyer introduced to you via Our Website, we may remove your Products from offer if a customer or Our Website visitor has a valid complaint against you.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which was Posted on Our Website at the time that the contract was made.
- Subject to this agreement and to the procedures set out on Our Website, you may enter a Product for sale through Our Website.
The selling procedure
- When setting up your shop, it is important that you set up your own terms and conditions for buyers, such as return & refund policy. You can do this from your Seller Portal, just go to your account settings and you will find your shop policy section. It’s important that you clearly specify the terms and conditions of the sale in your listing so that buyers know what to expect. Please make sure to include the following details in your listing:
- Return policy
- Shipping method, costs, and other information
- Taxes and any applicable government imposed fees
- Terms of the transaction
- You will receive a message by email at the time of each sale, providing full information about that sale.
Our commission and payment to you
- Joining Trekapt Marketplace as a Seller and posting items for sale is free. We do retain a proportion of each sale, which at the moment is 10%, this amount may change at any time, but you will be informed by email if any changes are made.
- We sell your Products at the price you place on it, subject to these terms and also the requirements we set out on Our Website from time to time.
- Our fees and commissions are payable on demand. You irrevocably authorise us to deduct them from sums paid to us by your buyer.
- Our Website selling system is an automated system which can be followed by you through a ” Vendor control panel”.
- We will pay you after working days of confirmed dispatch of order.
- A buyer may from time to time use discount vouchers/ codes, this total may be discounted from the total payout figure to the seller.
- If an action by a buyer results in a charge back to our account, you agree that we may deduct the sum charged back.
- If you or we accept any cancellation and consequently refund money to a customer, we are not obliged to repay commission to you.
- If in our discretion we believe that your performance as a seller results in a significant number of charges back and / or buyer disputes or if we believe you are in breach of this agreement, we are free to hold back payments to you until we are satisfied that disputes have been settled and / or breach rectified.
Your product warranties
- You warrant that any Product you place on Our Website for sale:
- is not: illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to any third party;
- does not offend against the law of any country whose citizens might purchase it;
- You warrant that you own the copyright of any Content you place on Our Website for sale, or that you have the permission of the copyright owner:
- to enter or upload that Content;
- to receive the net proceeds of such sales as arise.
Trading on Trekapt and limitation of liability
While we try our best to maintain a safe trading environment, you accept that there are unfortunately sometimes risks when trading online and using Our Website, including dealing with fraudulent people.
- You will not hold Trekapt Marketplace responsible for other users’ content, actions or inactions, any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss whatever.
- You acknowledge that Our Website is a venue to allow anyone to sell, and buy products, at any time, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats and locations.
- We have no control over the ability of buyers to pay for items or that a buyer will actually complete a transaction.
- You must ensure that you comply with your obligations and are aware of any laws relevant to you as a vendor.
- You alone, and not Trekapt Marketplace, are responsible for ensuring that your listing, selling and any other activities conducted on our site are lawful. You must ensure that you comply with all applicable laws in Zimbabwe and other countries. You must also ensure that you strictly comply with this Contract and the policies which form part of the Contract.
- We do not take ownership of the items at any time and do not transfer legal ownership of items from the vendor to the buyer.
- We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to Our Website, and the operation may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use Our Website or services.
- Our Website and Services are provided “as is”. As to Our Website and Services, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitations, warranties:
- as to fitness of Our Website and Service for a particular purpose;
- as to availability and accessibility, without interruption, or without error;
- any obligation, liability, or remedy in tort whether or not arising from our negligence.
- You now expressly release us from any and all claims and liability known and unknown, arising in any way from a dispute between you and a buyer
My Twitter: @NyakudyaraTitus
My WhatsApp: CLICK HERE
My Telegram: @NyakudyaraTitus